ICCAH (International Conference on Culture, Arts and Humanities) Call for Paper| 25-07-2017 09:00:36 WIB | dilihat 162 kali
Culture and Global Changes for Better Human Life
Thursday 7- Friday 8 September 2017
Globalization has a vast concept. Some people see globalization as the homogenization of culture. Thus, to understand globalization one must re-understand the world and how culture, diversity, politics, ethnicity, race, and homogeneity are manifested. Some see globalization as the ever changing of technology, economy, media, and ideology through the movement of people over cultural and national boundaries. Some restrict it as an exclusively economic phenomenon while others believe it also has social, cultural and political effects.
English Department, Universitas Andalas, in collaboration with University of Social Science and Humanities, Vietnam, University Kebangsaan Malaysia, and University of Malaya, Malaysia, is organizing an international conference to bring together scholars, researchers and students to share their research results and ideas on how social and cultural changes in the world, particularly in Asian Countries, has brought implication on the way human being see the world, their self, and others.
- Tan Sri Dr. Rais Yatim (International Islamic University Malaysia)
- Prof. Emeritus. Tsuyoshi Kato (Kyoto University, Japan)
- Dr. Suryadi (Leiden University)
Convention Hall, Universitas Andalas
Call for Paper
This conference is open for academic and non-academic speakers, including, government agencies/institutions, NGOs, researchers, and students (Doctorate, Master, and Bachelor Degree).
- Applied Linguistics (Translation, Language Teaching, Language Testing, Second Language Acquisition, BIPA)
- Music and Performance Studies
- Education (Character Building, Literacy)
- Heritage and Archeology
- Sociology and Human development (Matrilineal Communities, Migration, Gender and Identity, Religion)
- Media and Journalism
- Abstract deadline/submission: August 02, 2017
- Announcement of Abstract Acceptance: August 10, 2017
- Full Paper submission: August 20, 2017
The accepted papers will be published in online proceeding with ISBN attached to English Department website:englishdept.fib.unand.ac.id and selected papers will be published in Asian Journal of Language and Culture (AJLC).
- Early Bird Deadline: August 10, 2017
- Final Registration: September 1, 2017
Abstract Submission Deadline
August 02, 2017
Abstract Acceptence Announcement
August 10, 2017
Full Paper Submission
August 20, 2017
Early Bird Deadline
August 20, 2017
September 1, 2017.
For more information visit http://iccah.fib.unand.ac.id/
Read more at http://ristekdikti.go.id/iccah-international-conference-on-culture-arts-and-humanities/#gc4GA1vSMMWed9us.99